Our cloud-based enterprise software and data services help customers optimize content exploitation, maximize revenues, and better understand licensed-content value. We improve the management of and insight into financial, rights, and consumption information, while streamlining data through customers’ systems and supply chains.
Mediamorph’s sophisticated Deal Management solution becomes a centralized repository capturing details of all of your content agreements, including key contract elements, licenses, rights, channel and package definitions, and comprehensive financial terms. Our platform provides contract governance through robust approval workflows, contract history tracking, and user permissions.
- Centralizes agreements and details for easier access, management, and insight
- Let’s you view information the way you want with powerful search, sorting, filters, and layouts
- Helps you better understand the relationships between contracts and content-licensing specifics
- Improves contract governance and control
Content Planning & Rights Management
Mediamorph’s Content Planning & Merchandising solutions provide a powerful platform for customers to manage rights, pricing, promotion, and metadata. Robust search, editing, and curation capabilities streamline how teams choose content to publish to downstream partners or platforms. The end result is improved content visibility and operational efficiencies.
- Maximizes content exploitation
- Increases viewership and drives EST and VOD storefront revenue
- Improves scalability, while massively reducing time and potential for error
Spreadsheets, legacy systems, and manual processing are risky and commonly error-prone. Mediamorph’s financial solutions enable efficient and automated financial calculations, royalty reporting, MG handling, statement processing, and payment generation. Mediamorph’s platform eases the process of accounting for content expense through streamlined amortization and reporting.
- Reduces risk, time, and effort by automating financial calculation and processing
- Automates processes to improve control, accuracy, and auditability
- Supports your digital evolution with an advanced, flexible, and adaptable platform
Mediamorph’s Supply Chain solution is designed to maximize content delivery and exploitation. We aggregate and normalize avails, planners, and associated metadata from all your content providers to deliver a single source of your available content. To help ensure VOD assets are being delivered correctly and in a timely manner, we are able to track VOD asset state data across your supply chain.
- Minimizes end-to-end data-processing time, manual errors, and costs
- Gives you clearer insight into content availability, pricing, and promotions, to drive more revenue
- Helps you better understand which partners are hitting delivery targets and where you have issues
Mediamorph’s powerful Analytics solutions empower teams with rapid self-service report creation, sophisticated analysis, and informed decision-making. For Pay TV providers and platform operators, our unique Content Value analytics deliver common metrics and reporting to compare content costs relative to actual value (derived from viewership, usage, and revenue).
- Let’s you more easily access and analyze contract, content, and financial information
- Gives you new insights into content performance vs. cost
- Simplifies the sharing of information within your teams, while retaining full access control
Mediamorph’s platform pulls together data from hundreds of content platforms and sources. Our industry-leading data-tracking solutions aggregate and normalize sales, linear viewing, broadband streaming, royalty, and other content-performance data. Harmonization of data allows for the creation of new metrics to give you more insights into your business.
- Automates diverse data streams, reducing time, effort, and manual processing errors
- Improves content sales and financial insight with better reporting and analysis
- Helps you better understand total audience, content consumption, and total content value