Mediamorph delivers a winning solution for the Media & Entertainment industry
NEW YORK— Mar 09, 2016 – Mediamorph announced today that its Mediamorph Platform won a Cablefax 2016 Tech Award in the category of “Commercial Software”. The Tech Awards praise forward-thinking tech companies who continue to revolutionize the cable industry.
“We are honored to be recognized by Cablefax for our technology solutions and the hard work of our team,” said Mediamorph CEO, Rob Gardos. “We are thrilled that many of the largest media & cable companies in the world have chosen Mediamorph to solve their growing digital distribution challenges and are ultimately using our products to drive more revenue.”
With the rapid movement to digital and multiplatform, Pay TV providers are launching and expanding EST, VOD and TV Everywhere services. Content licensing deals have evolved rapidly and grown more challenging, resulting in a complex web of information that needs to be managed effectively to maximize revenues and content ROI.
The Mediamorph platform is used by the leading and largest Pay TV providers in the world. Mediamorph’s cloud-based applications and data management services are used by the leading blue-chip companies across Media & Entertainment; including 8 of the top 8 Hollywood Studios, 4 of the top 4 Premium Cable Networks and 7 of the Top 10 Basic Cable Networks.
Mediamorph’s platform enables clients to flexibly launch new offerings and better manage current services, while solving many commercial challenges.
Mediamorph helps customers in the areas of:
- Complex rights management
- More easily determining which titles are available for which device, on which platform, in what territory, at what time, and for what price
- Supporting changing business models
- Overcoming the complexity of managing deal terms across multichannel linear, digital and TVE contracts as deal types merge and change
- Title avails data volumes
- Streamlining management of VOD and EST title data, which has grown tremendously and regularly changes in price, window dates and promotion
- Complex financial calculations
- Automating detailed fee calculation and minimum guarantee tracking for all VOD, EST, SVOD and multiplatform linear deals
- Efficiently and accurately managing monthly settlement processing and payment statement creation
- Business analytics
- Improve tracking content performance and costs, across VOD and multichannel linear deals to drive business insights
Mediamorph’s award-winning cloud-based platform and data management services help studios, networks, and operators manage contracts, rights, and title avails, track content performance, and calculate royalties. We help Media and Entertainment companies to prosper in a rapidly changing environment. All major Hollywood studios, leading television networks and the largest video service operators use Mediamorph.