Operational Rights Management
Networks, Broadcasters, and Studios are facing challenges tracking and then using rights information to drive and automate operational content flows.
Mediamorph’s Operational Rights Management:
- Manages clearances for produced titles to track releases, third party content, and music licensing
- Manages acquisition rights for acquired titles to track rights from each contract
- Provides powerful rights publishing to downstream platforms with full details by media, territory, language, device, transmission method, etc.
Avails Management Distribution
The growing number of digital retailers, plus the need to support new avails standards, portals, and APIs, has created a major need for investment in an avails platform.
Mediamorph’s Avails Management Distribution:
- Integrates with existing title-master and rights systems
- Provides easy user interface with a single view of global rights across all platforms
- Contains tools for distribution via EMA, retailer APIs, portals, and standard XLS
Operators and Retailers are facing a growing challenge from the increasing number of windows and TPRs; the volume of TVOD and EST avails from Studios are exploding. Aggregating and taking action on them is tricky and requires constant manual effort.
Mediamorph’s Avails Aggregation:
- Aggregates all studio avails for you
- Provides them in an easy interface
- Manages pricing, promotions, metadata, and placement efficiently