VOD Supply Chain Intelligence
Broadcasters must ensure that their assets are delivered and available in the right experiences at the right time.
Mediamorph’s VOD Supply Chain Intelligence:
- Provides a simple, clean UI for announcing availability of content to partners
- Offers the ability to track the ordering and subsequent progress of asset assembly at third party vendors via API
- Monitors the content and the metadata for each delivery experience – STB, Web, OTT, Mobile, App, Roku, etc
VOD Publishing Workflows
Operators are launching new IPTV and OTT platforms – managing VOD across many platforms, storefronts, and services is fragmented and complex.
Mediamorph’s VOD Publishing Workflow:
- Understands which assets can be used in each platform
- Centralizes your VOD workflows: manage once, publish to many platforms
VOD Asset Component Tracking
For operators, VOD is a crucial part of the Pay TV subscription – ensuring timely asset processing is growing harder, and visibility across disparate systems is impossible.
Mediamorph’s VOD Asset Component Tracking:
- Tracks asset components: Video, Posters, Localizations, Trailer, etc.
- Surfaces what is late, what requires escalation, and what is already there